The Berkeley Flea Market is held in the parking lot of the Ashby BART Station. The vendor spaces approximately 8 feet wide by 21 feet deep. The fee is $30.00 per space per day and the 1st/4th Sunday of the month is $20.00. To inquire about renting a space, call the Berkeley Flea Market during business hours. Thursdays office hours are 5-7p and Fridays 12-3p.
Vendors need to set up their booths from 7:00 am to 9:30 am. There will be no vehicle access after 10:00 am.
Vendors also need to have their their booths packed and cleaned up no later than 7:00 p.m.
You may sell at the Berkeley Flea Market without a seller's permit twice a year if you are selling household goods. Otherwise, you will need a seller's permit from the State Board of Equalization (BOE). The permit is free and the BOE will also send you a self reporting form for sales tax each quarter of the year. Please contact (800) 400-7115 for information on obtaining a seller's permit or visit (www.boe.ca.gov).
In order to sell food at the Berkeley Flea Market, you must have a VALID health ermit from the city of Berkeley's Health Department.
KEEP THE MARKET GREEN. KEEP THE MARKET CLEAN.
All Vendors please make sure that ALL trash and mechandise has been removed from your stall every night.
The following may not be sold, displayed or given away at the Flea Market:
- Food, beverages or alcoholic beverages
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Firearms and/or ammunition
- Stolen merchandise or materials
- Exploding devices of any kind, including firecrackers and poppers
- Pets or other live animals
- Any items misrepresented by the seller in any way
- Play guns or weapons of any kind to a minor
- "Adult" materials may not be displayed where they are accessible or visible to minors.
- The Berkeley Flea Market does NOT permit counterfeit merchandise to be sold on this site.
- We want all to understand that it is against Federal Law to sell pirated VHSs, DVDs, CDs, and other mechandise that constitutes a copyright infringment.
- No duplicate booths.
Ashby Bart Station SAT-SUN
FLEA MARKET OFFICE LOCATION:
1937 Ashby Ave, Berkeley CA 94703
Thursdays 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Vendors wanting to sell can show up on Saturday and Sunday and still purchase a space at the office. The office is located at 1937 Ashby Ave in Berkeley Ca across from the Ashby Bart station. We look forward to seeing you!!!
Selling at the Berkeley Flea Market just got easier! You are no longer required to sign up for spaces on the last Thursday of the month. There is NO LONGER A WAITING LIST!!! On the day you would like to sell SHOW up at 7:00am SAT or SUN at the Berkeley Flea Market Office and you will be GUARANTEED a space. You can contact Berkeley Flea Market Staff on Thursdays and Fridays: Thursday 5-7p and Friday 12-3p.